Terms of Service
1. www.MetroSmallBusinessCoaching.com is an educational platform that makes available to users the possibility of have the best kind of information about coaching for entrepreneurs and more.
2. DATA. In compliance with the duty of information enshrined in the applicable legal system, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the domain is Metropolitan Small Business Coaching LLC (hereinafter MetroSmallBusinessCoaching.com), Commercial Registration: 0450379884, Date Registration: 05/13/19 with address at 325 Budd Road, Paramus, NJ 07652. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USERS The access and / or use of this portal https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com contributes to the condition of USER, a condition that in turn implies the acceptance, from said access and / or use, of the General Terms and Conditions here reflected. The aforementioned Conditions will be of immediate and obligatory application regardless of the Particular Contracting Conditions that may arise.
4. USE OF THE PORTAL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration of the user´s email address that is necessary to obtain certain services or contents as the site provides through email lists. In the future the site may implement a user´s registry in which the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of that registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it if at any time https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com decides to implement this modality. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com offers through its portal.
5. DATA PROTECTION. https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com complies fully with the data protection policies contemplated in the regulatory framework of the United States and New Jersey state about Protection of Personal Data. In this sense, the privacy and data protection policies are specified in an individual manifesto within the present and available to users on the https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com portal for the relevant legal purposes.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RELATING TO USERS: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com, as well as the elements contained in it. the same (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc. ). The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com. THE USER can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of its computer or any other physical support provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for its personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com pages.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com is not responsible in any case for any damages of any kind that could cause errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful to the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures necessary to avoid it.
https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com likewise is not responsible and makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor does he assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained in this website.
This website is intended to be used for general information purposes only and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content of this website should not be relied upon without independent verification.
7.1. This disclaimer applies specifically to, but is not limited to, the following:
7.1.1) Reference or referral to professional individuals or organizations providing information, products, or services related to information, products or services offered or provided by the author.
7.1.2) The usefulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information, product, or service provided by the professionals described in paragraph 1, herein above.
8. OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM. https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com works in the following way: USERS will enter the portal https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com and to access the information of services to entrepreneurs and related issues displayed on the portal, the user can surf in it, accessing to the information that will be presented for such purposes. Also By registering at the mailing list the USER expressly authorizes https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com to send him emails with information of commercial interest.
8. MODIFICATIONS: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate on its https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com portal services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate the present General Conditions of Use.
11. LEGAL ACTIONS: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: For the purposes of the conditions established in this manifest regarding the use of the portal and the services of https://metrosmallbusinesscoaching.com , the applicable legislation will be current United States federal laws and New Jersey laws and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of New Jersey.